The “Fruitloop” Granny Wrangler has tagged me, and it looks like I have to organise a dinner party for myself and 9 lucky guests.
So I give to you the list of my distinguished friends I shall invite:
- Mini Me: Not an actual mini me, mini me from austin powers, the one who humps the “lazer”. He looks quite a cool bloke.
- Michael Scofield: I’m just intrigued to find out if it hurt when he got all them tattoos done.
- Neve Campbell: She was super hot back in the days of “Party of Five”
- Paris Hilton: What’s a party without Paris. And her Dad could foot the bill.
- Britney Spears: She tags along everywhere with Paris these days, but she is pretty hot, so I wouldn’t bounce her.
- Robbie Williams: Robbie would be in charge of the entertainment after the meal. He just better bring his pack of Uno cards.
- George “Boyjtie” Forrester: George is my 3 year old Golden Retriever. I thought if I bring him along, that’s if he is avaliable that night, he would lighten the mood a bit. He has two great party tricks, a killer fart that always sparks off some great conversation, and a well executed judo flip (a must see).
- Jane Seymour: I had a huge crush on her in “Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman”.
- Johnny Knoxvile: He could help out George with party tricks.
The waiters I shall request: