How this video clip has only received 222 views astonishes me. Magnum has to be one of the most legendtry jack russels in the whole entire world. His owner’s commentary is way up there too, South African boytjie slang at it’s best. Together they form a cinematographic masterpiece.
Some of you will probably roar with laughter, some of you just won’t get it.
If you are on a Mac do yourself a favour – copy the below text, paste it in your “Terminal” window and hit enter. If you don’t know where to find Terminal, search for it in spotlight. It’s a useful thing for geeks writing code and stuff.
osascript -e 'say "oh This is a silly song silly song silly song this is the silliest song ive ever ever heard So why keep you listening listening listening while you are supposed to work to work to work to work its because i hate my job hate my job hate my job its because i hate my job more than anything else No its because youve no life youve no life youve no life and you better go get one after forwarding this crap" using "cellos"'
Yeah, this trick has probably been around for ages. It may prove entertaining for some of you Mac lovers though. Paste your song in a comment below 🙂
Totally unrelated to anything, but a good laugh nonetheless.
I think this telesales company should be targeting South African clients rather. They will definitely be far more wowed by the 6 times fasterings.
This little podcast made my morning. Of course you should really be a supporter of the Springboks to really enjoy this humour.
- When Schalk Burger does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up; he’s pushing the Earth down.
- When Schalk Burger goes swimming he doesn’t get wet, the water gets Schalk Burgered.
- When the Tokoloshe goes to sleep every night, he checks under his bed for Schalk Burger.
- Schalk Burger counted to infinity – twice.
- Schalk Burger invented every colour. Except pink. Percy Montgomery invented pink.