The “Fruitloop” Granny Wrangler has tagged me, and it looks like I have to organise a dinner party for myself and 9 lucky guests.
So I give to you the list of my distinguished friends I shall invite:
- Mini Me: Not an actual mini me, mini me from Austin Powers, the one who humps the “lazer”. He looks fun.
- Michael Scofield: I’m just intrigued to find out if it hurt when he got all those tattoos.
- Neve Campbell: I had a massive crash on her back in the days of “Party of Five”
- Paris Hilton: What’s a party without Paris. And her Dad could maybe foot the bill.
- Britney Spears: Because.
- Robbie Williams: Robbie would be in charge of the entertainment after the meal. He just better bring his pack of Uno cards.
- George “Boyjtie” Forrester: George is my 3 year old Golden Retriever. I thought if I bring him along, that’s if he is available that night, he could lighten the mood. He has two great party tricks, a fart that always sparks off great conversation, and a well executed judo flip (a must see).
- Jane Seymour: I had a huge crush on her in “Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman”.
- Johnny Knoxvile: He could help with the party tricks.
The waiters I shall request:
- The Jobloggers: They can compare tattoos with Scofield.
- The Chumpstylers: They are actually paying me to waiter at my party. They mentioned something about a potential revenue stream from a spy camera in the ladies toilets?
Leave a Reply